Written By Admin on December 1, 2013
- New company set up including Chart of Accounts.
- Payroll services (Including remittances, T4’s, ROE’s)
- Input transactions into the General Journal.
- Set up customer and vendor lists and maintain as required.
- Follow up with clients by telephone for collection of payment on past due invoices.
- Prepare invoices and send to clients via email or land mail.
- Remind clients of invoice due dates.
- Prepare and email/mail out past due letters.
- Online bill payments.
- Generate reports as required.
Document Preparation/Word Processing
- Type up letters and other correspondence for printing on client letterhead.
- Format and edit meeting minutes, reports, business proposals, manuscripts, theses, dissertations, instruction manuals, training materials, term papers, essays, and contracts.
- Format and type up instruction manuals, training manuals, and teaching materials including images, diagrams, and charts.
- Format and design business forms and templates in MS Word according to client’s specific requirements.
- Type up labels for a mail out or for your filing system.
- Format and type up policies and procedures or standard operating procedures and edit as required.
- Design and format PowerPoint presentation including inserting images, diagrams, and charts.
- Document scanning
- PDF conversion MS office documents to PDF format.
Databases and Spreadsheets
- Set up and enter information pertaining to customers, vendors, employees, and inventory into a database or spreadsheet.
- Enter information from client and customer business cards into database or spreadsheet.
- Create mail merge correspondence for bulk mailings including labels.
- Verify contact information in the database or spreadsheet by calling clients or customers to ensure all information is current.
- Design a customer database or spreadsheet for monitoring and tracking order history, invoices, payment status, and products or services most frequently ordered.
- Design a vendor database or spreadsheet for monitoring and tracking orders, bills and invoices, payments, and products.
- Compile survey information and calculate results.